Female Wrestling in Manga

A place to talk about our love for the art and artists of Japan, as per their depictions of women's professional wrestling.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be covering here, various artists and styles of drawings used in the Japanese art form of manga, as pertains to the sport of women's professional wrestling. With examples taken from out-of-print books from Japan (1970's - 1990's), we will see both the talent of the artists period, as well as the artistic take on the slam-bam world of Joshi Puroresu.

I'll be adding new information often, as I have over 200 manga within my private collection. This site will cover only art that focuses on legitimate wrestling in the arena setting; no hentai images will be posted. If that's what you're after, please look elsewhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello I Douglas Antonio of Nicaragua, I like much your blog, and equal to you I like the material sleeve of women wrestling, I do not speak ingles and use a translator I want that you include/understand to me if I have algun error. it will leave something of my material so that you see what I have. so long.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Antonio, my name is Jorge, I'm a fan of female anime wrestling, you know Where can I get some books like yours?

    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home