Female Wrestling in Manga

A place to talk about our love for the art and artists of Japan, as per their depictions of women's professional wrestling.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday update

Just wanted to say "Welcome" to those that have been checking in lately.

I'm thinking about a "Page of the day" thing ... each day post a full page, hi-rez scan from a one of my out-of-print manga (never anything that is still for sale in Japan; you know the drill ...), that way, over time, you guys would get a whole manga. Cool? Pain in the ...?

Some of the manga only contain a few pages out of a 150 page book, such as the one shown to the left, others, the full 200 pages would be needed. I've been taking time to scan a bunch of my manga, thus the slow updates to the Yahoo group of old and this blog; right now, I've got 51 folders (manga) in play. Styles vary ...

Maybe I'll do this ... post a few examples and see what gets the most response. I have them already, so it's really up to you. to keep it simple, we'll call the image above number (1). Warning on this one, as she goes through training, you'd get some robot hentai; 15 pages.









"Mike", number (2), is a set of 46 pages from a weekly manga. This one is an in-ring catfight; violent - the fighters get bloodied by the end.















Number (3), is pretty much plain old wrestling; 20 pages









Maybe we just start there to see, instead of getting into the longer ones right now. Let me know your thoughts!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is excellent art, good draws I love female wrestling in manga
    I upload 2 clips beauty fighter woolong in youtube.
    can find anime wrestling.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your group yahoo is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lady_wrestling_in_manga ?

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My vote's for #2, the art seems better if it's all like that first page.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Onward said…

    Number 1 title is girigiri purin, I want to know number 3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home