Female Wrestling in Manga

A place to talk about our love for the art and artists of Japan, as per their depictions of women's professional wrestling.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What can I say, I tried to warn you.

"She fight with a bear, put information more serios I download it episode only for view a girl fight with a bear?"

But she's cute, no?

As I said, those that knew the show had already seen the following in an earlier episode:

This show has a character with some of the best potential in a long time, yet never delivers on it, instead having her fight in these bizarre battles.

Sorry to those that wasted their time. I hadn't seen the episode myself yet, as I was still downloading at the time I made the posting yesterday. I had just seen the boxing image in the previews from the last show. Even I was shock by how little there was ...

5 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All fight in it anime are mixed ?.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger d2b said…

    Yep, mixed to the max!!

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If there's one thing I've learned about anime, it's this: pro wrestling is so interwoven with pop culture there that just about any series is bound to have at least one scene of someone putting a pro hold or move on someone. Usually it's just for a laugh. :)

    Though I have wondered why the creators of the Wrestle Angels franchise have never pursued having a short and simple series made. It seems to have a pretty loyal fanbase, all things considered, but I guess it might just be too small of a niche.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have hope view it 2007 a anime with scenes female vs female (catfight or wrestling ) more in catfight , in wrestling the japanese they make few titles single.

     
  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your channel name?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home